The Massage Thera-Cane helps to oxygenate blood by allowing pressure to be focused on certain muscle groups for instant relief. The level of pressure of the device depends upon the exercise used. Due to the advance design the massage Thera Cane allows for a variety of different exercise positions. The Massage Thera-Cane is used by focusing light pressure of short periods on certain muscle groups. This would then be followed by a rest period to stop over use. This added discomfort will fade away after a restful sleep and certainly within 12-36 hours. The following day it will be helpful and soothing to work on the same area using a lighter touch. It would also be followed by a hot bath and rest to make sure the full effects can be felt. A systematic approach regardless of the technique used will heighten your awareness of different exercise for your own personal learning. The Thera-Cane was original developed for chronic pain patients to help relieve their own discomfort, resulting from neck surgery and a herniated disc. By using the Thera-Cane along with a daily stretching routine you can obtained long lasting relief.
– A cane shaped self massage device uniquely designed to apply pressure to sore muscles and trigger points anywhere on your body.
– Provides deep pressure massage with minimal amount of arm movement.
– Great for the neck, shoulders, back, arms and legs.
– Ideal after long work days or strenuous activities.
– Two strategically placed projections and 6 treatment balls.
– Measures 24W x 15H x 1D inches.